website utilities

Follow us:
+1 64 64 8000 31 (New York, USA)

1. What kinds of authorizations from which countries does the broker have?

All broking firms should have the necessary authorizations needed from the countries which they operate and are registered in. The process of getting authorization and, its prerequisites and their credentials varies from country to country. So, it is important to select brokers that are registered in the countries that have multiple credible permissions. Additionally, the type of permissions received, which determine the extension of a broker’s financial activity, should also be considered.

The countries which have sound financial regulatory authorities are as follows:

  • The United States of America
  • Great Britain and its territories.
  • The Euro zone countries
  • Switzerland
  • Japan
  • Australia
  • New Zealand

To see the complete list of financial regulatory authorities of different countries click on the link below:

Complete list of financial regulatory authorities