During last week, market went bullish, rising to as high as 0.7901.
Market was opened on Monday at 0.7769, it drops to its minimum price at 0.7737 on Tue, 01/02/2018 - 11:30, then it rises to its maximum price at 0.7901 on Fri, 01/05/2018 - 14:00 and finally it was closed on Friday at 0.7848.
- A vale is formed in daily chart at 0.7635 on Tue, 12/19/2017, so more gains maximum to resistance zone (0.7900 to 0.7960) is expected.
- Price is above WEMA21, if price drops more, this line can act as dynamic support against more losses.
- Relative strength index (RSI) is 65.
- Current short-term is range bound, but beginning of downtrend is expected.
There is possibility of temporary retracement to suggested resistance zone (0.7900 to 0.7960), if so, traders can set orders based on Daily-Trading-Opportunities and expect to reach short-term targets.
- Beginning of entry zone (0.7900)
- Ending of entry zone (0.7960)
Supports and Resistances: