During last week, market went bullish, rising to as high as 0.7873.
Market was opened on Monday at 0.7823, it drops to its minimum price at 0.7793 on Tue, 11/07/2017 - 14:30, then it rises to its maximum price at 0.7873 on Thu, 11/09/2017 - 08:00 and finally it was closed on Friday at 0.7848.
- A vale is formed in daily chart at 0.7720 on Tue, 10/31/2017, so more gains maximum to resistance zone (0.7805 to 0.7960) is expected.
- Price is above WEMA21, if price drops more, this line can act as dynamic support against more loses.
- Relative strength index (RSI) is 56.
- Current short-term is range bound, but beginning of downtrend is expected.
Price is in the resistance zone (0.7805 to 0.7960), traders can set orders based on Daily-Trading-Opportunities and expect to reach short-term targets.
- Beginning of entry zone (0.7805)
- Ending of entry zone (0.7960)
Supports and Resistances: