During last week, market went bearish, dropping to as low as 0.7418.
Market was opened on Monday at 0.7453, it rises to its maximum price at 0.7499 on Mon, 11/27/2017 - 11:00, then it drops to its minimum price at 0.7418 on Fri, 12/01/2017 - 21:30 and finally it was closed on Friday at 0.7423.
- A peak is formed in daily chart at 0.7535 on Tue, 11/21/2017, so more losses to support(s) 0.7275, 0.7330, 0.7145 and to more depths is expected.
- Price is below WEMA21, if price rises more, this line can act as dynamic resistance against more gains.
- Relative strength index (RSI) is 33.
- Current short-term is downtrend and continuation of downtrend is expected.
There is possibility of temporary retracement to suggested resistance zone (0.7545 to 0.7595), if so, traders can set orders based on Daily-Trading-Opportunities and expect to reach short-term targets.
- Beginning of entry zone (0.7545)
- Ending of entry zone (0.7595)
Supports and Resistances: