During last week, market went bearish, dropping to as low as 0.761.
Market was opened on Monday at 0.7643, it rises to its maximum price at 0.7691 on Thu, 11/09/2017 - 08:00, then it drops to its minimum price at 0.7610 on Thu, 11/09/2017 - 16:30 and finally it was closed on Friday at 0.7624.
- A vale is formed in daily chart at 0.7595 on Thu, 10/26/2017, so more gains maximum to resistance zone (0.7720 to 0.7805) is expected.
- Price is below WEMA21, if price rises more, this line can act as dynamic resistance against more gains.
- Relative strength index (RSI) is 46.
- Current short-term is range bound, but beginning of downtrend is expected.
There is possibility of temporary retracement to suggested resistance zone (0.7720 to 0.7805), if so, traders can set orders based on Daily-Trading-Opportunities and expect to reach short-term targets.
- Beginning of entry zone (0.7720)
- Ending of entry zone (0.7805)
Supports and Resistances: